Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 22 September 2023
Acceptance of Conditions
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANTARES PLATFORM SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU: (A) HAVE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS; (B) UNDERSTAND ALL OF THESE TERMS; AND (C) AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICE. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU GET A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Platform Access and Usage
- By accessing this platform, you are considered to accept and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, kindly refrain from using Antares Platform.
- You agree to use this platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable laws under all local, state, federal or international laws, regulations, and rules. You are not permitted to use this platform for unlawful purposes or to harm others.
- You are fully responsible for the information you share through this platform. You agree not to upload, share, or transmit content that violates or harms Antares.Usage information, such as the visited page on our website and the action you take.
The Antares platform and all materials within it are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by Antares or third parties who have granted permission to Antares. You are not allowed to:
- Republish Antares materials
- Sell, rent, or sublicense Antares materials.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy Antares materials.
- Redistribute Antares content.
You are not granted any rights except as expressly permitted by these terms.
The following organizations can link to our website without prior written agreement:
- Government Agencies
- Search Engines
- News Organizations
- Online directory distributors can link to our website using the same method as they link to other registered business websites; and
- You may not hyperlink accredited businesses in the system except for nonprofit organizations, charity malls, and charitable fundraising groups to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not indirectly imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval from the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using the company name, or
- By using a uniform resource locator (URL) search engine linking to our website, or
- By using any other reasonable descriptions from our website’s linked content, still within the context and format of the linking party's site.
Changes and Termination
We reserve the right to amend or terminate these terms at any time without prior notice. This platform usage after changes will be deemed as your acceptance of the updated terms.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and terms relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
- Exclude our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this legal disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the legal disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty. While the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you believe there is a violation of these terms and you wish to report it to us, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any reports of violations you submit to us, including your identity, may not be kept confidential. In response to your report, we may act according to these terms or other applicable agreements between us and the alleged violator of the terms. We may also pursue other legal remedies available under all appropriate local, state, federal, or international laws, regulations, rules, orders, and other requirements. We are not obligated to respond to every report we receive. Personal replies to the reports you submit to us may not always be possible.
If you have any questions or need further information about our privacy policies, contact us at email@example.com or through:
Telkom Kebayoran, Lantai 6
Jl. Sisingamangaraja No.4, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.