Last updated: 22 September 2023
One of our priorities is users' privacy. Access Antares through the Antares IoT Platform. This document will clarify how we gather, use, and give your personal information when using our website.
Information We Collect
We collect several user information, including:
- Personal information, such as names, emails, and contact information.
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and location.
- Usage information, such as the visited page on our website and the action you take.
- Technical information includes browser type, operating system, device type, screen resolution, and IP address.
Here is detailed information regarding the data we collect:
Log File: We collect log files that track your activities on our website. This information includes browser type, operating system, device type, screen resolution and IP address when using our website.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you fully know your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal digital data.
- Right to rectification - You have the right to request that we change any inaccurate data. You also have the right to complete any incomplete data.
- Right to delete - You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing - You have the right to restrict your data processing under certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to processing your data under certain circumstances.
- Data portabiLity rights - You have the right to request that we transfer data we gather to other organizations or directly to you under certain circumstances.
- Right to request data protection rights.
If you want to utilize these rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have one month to respond to your request.
Personal Data Subject Protection Rights (Personal Data Protection Law)
- You have the right to receive information about the clarity of identity, legal basis, purpose and use of Personal Data, and accountabiLity of the party requesting Personal Data.
- You have the right to amend, update, and/or correct errors and/or inaccuracies in your Personal Data in accordance with the purposes of the data processing.
- You are entitled to access and obtain a copy of your Personal Data in compLiance with relevant laws and regulations.
- You may terminate the processing, deletion, and/or destruction of your Personal Data in accordance with such laws and regulations.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your Personal Data, which has been given to the Personal Data Controller.
- You can object to automated decision-making, including profiLing, that has legal effects or a significant impact on personal data subjects.
- You can also halt or Limit the processing of personal data in Line with its intended purpose.
- You have the right to seek legal action and receive compensation for any improper handLing of your Personal Data in accordance with legal provisions. It is important to adhere to these rights and regulations.
- Additionally, you have the right to access and utiLize your Personal Data from the Data Controller in a format commonly used or readable by electronic systems.
Children Website Use
We permitted children under the age of six on our website. If you are under six, please do not use our website
CCPA Privacy Rights
If you reside in CaLifornia, you possess privacy rights as outLined in the CaLifornia Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). These rights include the right to be informed about personal information we collect, the right to remove your personal data, and the right to choose not to sell your personal information.
If you have any questions or need further information about our privacy poLicies, contact us at email@example.com or through:
Telkom Kebayoran, Lantai 6
Jl. Sisingamangaraja No.4, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.